Spend the Weekend with Me!
Back by popular demand: The Compassion in Action Conference! Register early to receive perks, including:
- bring a friend for 50% off
- videos of all presentations
- 30-minute conference call with speakers
- 20% discount to Millennium Restaurant
The intention behind Compassion-in-Action is to connect like-minded people with each other and to give you the tools and resources you need to reflect your deepest values in your daily behavior so that we can create the compassionate world we all envision — for all animals, both human and non-human.
Through lectures, Q&A sessions, and group work, we will address such topics as:
- Powerful Ways to Advocate for Animals
- How to Practice Self-Compassion
- 10 Habits of Highly Effective Advocates
- From Personal to Professional Advocacy
- Choosing Unconditional Compassion
- The Principles of Zero Waste
By the end of this weekend together, not only will you have connected with dozens of incredible like-minded people and connected with your deepest, most authentic compassion, you will also have tools for living purposefully, boldly, passionately, and compassionately — in a way that is both effective and joyful.
Our presenters are the best, and I’ll be sharing more with you about them. In the meantime, I hope you will begin following Kathryn Kellogg of Going Zero Waste, Stephanie Redcross of Vegan Mainstream, and Ari Nessel of The Pollination Project. Register today!