Today, I said goodbye to my old juicer — one that served me for 15 years but which resulted in a mini-workout every time I used it! While it was functional — i.e. I was able to enjoy juice from it — it wasn’t very efficient or effective as far as juicers go. (Still, I was happy to pass it on to a happy recipient in my Buy Nothing group.)
I did a ton of research to find a better juicer, and my search is over. No doubt about it: the Nama Juicer is THE BEST!
(And no, this post is not sponsored by them.)
- Not only does it extract more juice
- It’s incredibly easy to use
- It’s extremely easy to clean
- It’s shockingly well-priced for the value it provides
- And it’s light enough to be portable! (Yes, this crazy lady takes her juicer on road trips.)
I’ll be making a video to demonstrate all the reasons I love it, but I didn’t want to delay any longer and keep dangling BEET PULP BURGERS and CARROT GINGER JUICE in your face without sharing the love with you.
To receive yours (in plastic-free packaging!), get free shipping, and save $40 (10% off!),
1. USE this link
2. Enter this coupon code at checkout: COLLEEN10
–> Do you have a favorite homemade (or store-bought) juice combo? Tell me below, or ask me any question you have! (For instance, I love to EAT celery, but don’t get it anywhere near my juice!)