World Vegan Travel (In Conversation)
Listen to my conversation with World Vegan Travel founder Brighde Reed about how joyful and abundant it is to travel when compassion is your compass. We discuss vegan travel to Italy, Rwanda, Vietnam, Cambodia, Botswana, South Africa, France, Japan, and more. Join us on a Joyful Vegan Trip!
In this special bonus episode, Brighde and I answer such questions as:
- How do you choose the vegan trips you do?
- How do you vet the places you go and know that no animals are being harmed or exploited by human presence?
- Is there such a thing as eco-tourism?
- What are some of the mishaps you’ve experienced on your trips?
- Why are they called CPG Trips?
- What are the advantages of group travel?
- How does Brighde spoil every New Year’s Eve, according to Colleen?
- What countries do you really want to visit?
Nama Juicer — Use this link and coupon code COLLEEN10 and get 10% off my favorite juicer.
Plaine Products — Use this link and coupon code “compassion” for 15% off my favorite zero waste bath and body products.
Complement — Use this link and coupon code “joyfulvegan” and get 10% off my favorite supplements.