In this follow-up episode to Plant-Based Options at Fast Food Restaurants: Not Suitable for Vegans? I continue our discussion about what makes something or someone vegan. It’s a lot simpler than you think! (HINT: You’ll know it when you see it.)
I answer such questions as
- are plant-based foods “suitable for vegans” if they’re cooked on the same grills as meat?
- is someone stlll vegan if they buy plant-based food in non-vegan restaurants?
- should vegans tell non-vegans if they don’t like a vegan food item?
And more. Thanks for listening, subscribing, sharing, and supporting!
Nama Juicer — Use this link and coupon code COLLEEN10 and get 10% off my favorite juicer.
Plaine Products — Use this link and coupon code “compassion” for 15% off my favorite zero waste bath and body products.
Complement — Use this link and coupon code “joyfulvegan” and get 10% off my favorite supplements.
HOW TO LISTEN / SUBSCRIBE TO FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
- Click PLAY on the player above.
- Listen and subscribe through Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, iHeart Radio, Soundcloud, or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- Subscribe to the RSS feed.
Food for Thought Podcast is listener-supported. Please join other supporters by going to Patreon.com/ColleenPatrickGoudreau and becoming a patron.
Hello, and welcome. I’m Colleen, aka The Joyful Vegan, and I’m here to give you the tools and resources you need to eat, cook, travel, and live compassionately and healthfully.
Donating = Loving
For over twenty years, my work and podcast have remained free (and ad-free) and vibrant thanks to support from listeners, followers, and readers. I have no staff, no interns, and no assistant. What you see (and hear and watch) is a one-woman labor of love that is also my life and my livelihood. If this labor has impacted your life in the past year (or the past decades), please consider aiding its sustenance by becoming a patron or by making a one-time donation. Your support makes all the difference.